Tuesday, January 6, 2009

He is How old?

Vidal Looking all debonair... he got all dressed up and why not, you only turn 30 once!
Daddy was the man of the hour..... What a lucky woman I am.... :)
Quite the spread! YUM Tamales, Turkey and Tres Leches.... all his favorites. :)
The Kids were having fun battling it out with the video games

Even the little ones got into the games..... could they be cousins?
Awaiting the fiery cake....
Happy birthday daddy!!! We Love you!

Ok ok ok .... I know what you are thinking how could we ....... but it is so much fun to do :)
Fun for everyone.... right.....
Ok maybe not, no one thought he would get that mad about it..... HAHAHA
Just kidding..... it was all in good fun and no one got hurt!
So I thought I would keep up a Sandi tradition Vidal's mom told me about..... the cracking of the egg on the head.... now he has smooth skin and shiney hair Hahaha he is such a good sport! Peace out from Vidal's 30th :)

No comments: