Monday, February 16, 2009

Fun times Costa Rica '09

Waiting out the rain to go attempt to get the horse....
Here I go with an apple in my hand.... I think Vidal made me go for the horse on purpose so he could laugh at me as I chased after them.... needless to say I couldn't get close enough to it
So Vidal went to try his luck.... while I waited in the barn......Quite a while later he came back ... finally with the horse


We went and picked up the girls and went for a ride.....


Then we went fishing.... I caught this little guy and legend has it that if you kiss it and thank the water for giving you a fish then you can ask it for a bigger fish..... so I kissed it in hopes I would get a bigger fish :)And I got a bigger fish.... hahahaha I was very proud of my little guy, I went home with 4 of these little sardines and was laughed at.... hahahahaha I must admit I was still proud of them
Then Kelanie came to fish with us... .and this is what she caught... hahahaha it was big enough to feed Vidal Kelanie and myself.... I think in all she caugh 5 other little ones as well.....
Vidal's little bro singing some Karaoke
Vidal and one of his best friends trying to be Alejandro Fernandez
Some amazing food at Moncho's mom's
What a fun night it was.... laughing through the Karaoke, full tummies of great food and friends and family.
A fresh orange ..... I have never had a sweeter orange!!
Yum Yum.....
Kelanie getting ready to go out and play....

No comments: