Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Its been a while.....

So it has been a busy summer and I have not had time to update the blog in well way too long.
so here is a very fast catchup..... We have been doing a lot of work to the yard .... even the girls got involved....

Kelanie started Kindergarten, she loves her teacher and is doing great... it is me who is still freaking out about it.... hahaha I still want to cry every morning when she says goodbye and runs into school without looking back....
We had a great time at our first State Fair.... The girls loved the rides and we treated ourselves to a HUGE snowcone it was a great night ... until we got rained out .... that was the bell sounding to go home. Great memories
Kelanie has now lost 3 teeth.... I can't believe it, she said she felt the toothfairy take her tooth from under her pillow she said it was "magical" what a sweet heart!Our little baby Shawnya is now 4 years old ..... boy does time move fast!

No comments: